Your Software Technology Partner
Audit Trail for QuickBase™
Track record views, additions, modifications, deletions and file attachment views in any QuickBase Application. The information is saved in your QuickBase "Audit Trail" Application allowing all types of reporting.
Audit Trail Demos
- Demo 1 - Tracking record adds, modifications, and deletions
- Demo 2 - Tracking record views and file attachment views
Audit Trail Features
- Track Data Changes
- Records Added
- Records Edited
- Records Deleted
- Track Data Views
- Records Viewed
- File Attachments Viewed
- Works with one or more QuickBase Application, and one or more Tables
- Track all records or only certain records, for example, only track if Status field equals "Open"
- Over 13 reports included
- Create your own Audit Trail reports as part of the QuickBase Application
Audit Trail Pricing
- One-Time Fee, includes support for one year (support renewable at 20% of price paid)
- Detailed step-by-step setup documentation provided
How to Get Started
Contact sales for more information.
Note: The setup of Audit Trail requires an understanding of the following QuickBase concepts: Email Notifications, Application Variables, Application Pages, creating Fields, and adding Fields to forms and reports.
Audit Trail setup requires:
- A computer running Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2010 32-bit running on Windows XP or higher (32 or 64 bit). Must be running for the Audit Trail data to be updated. (Support for Outlook 2013 coming.)
- An email account that can receive QuickBase Email Notifications into Outlook.