Your Software Technology Partner
SmartEmailReminder for QuickBase™
Automatically send formatted email messages from QuickBase to any email address based on dates and criteria you select, inserting QuickBase field values and attachments.
Watch a Video DemonstrationSmartEmailReminder - Part 1
SmartEmailReminder - Part 2
Examples of How SmartEmailReminder Is Used
- Sales - Send messages to leads based on your sales cycle
- Accounting - Automatically send invoices based on date due, and follow-up reminders if not paid
- Project Management - Send project reminders or updates to people outside your organization
... and more
How It Works
Similar to the email reminder feature in QuickBase, the SmartEmailReminder service allows you to automatically send email messages a certain number of days before or after a date in your QuickBase record. You can also set other criteria based on your QuickBase fields. For example, automatically email an invoice to a customer:
[Payment Received] is not checked
There is no software to install, SmartEmailReminder is a hosted service.
Here is an example of a SmartEmailReminder email message template that you could create.
However, SmartEmailReminder goes way beyond the limited capabilities of QuickBase's email reminders, including many "smart" features.
- Nicely formatted messages, including images, due to HTML support.
- Include QuickBase (or other) file attachments with the message.
- Send email messages to non-QuickBase users and to any email address. This includes the use of QuickBase fields to specify the "To" email address.
- Specify the email address that appears in the "From" field, including the use of a QuickBase field. (QuickBase email appears as sent from the QuickBase admin or notify@QuickBase.com.)
- Automatically populate the email subject and body with data from your QuickBase field values. For example:
Subject: Your Balance is [Days Past Due] Overdue!
Your payment of [Amount Due] for the purchase of [Product Name] is [Days Past Due] overdue. Please remit immediately.
- Avoid including the QuickBase record in the email message body (as QuickBase does).
- No "Dear ..." that QuickBase inserts at the top of each message.
Call 203-481-1222 for pricing.